FAQ - PIC Management

 Frequently asked questions


Easy and fast


The most frequently asked questions we’ve had.

Do you have another question?


Send us any question, and if it is very recurrent it will be here.

You have any specific question


Contact us  for any further information.


1- What happens if my school does not approve the tasks?



When we introduce an offer, we always ask you first to check with your school the tasks in order to have your school’s approval, then begin the process. If the missions are not approved, you look for another more appropriate vacancy.


2- What happens If you do not wish to go through the process once known the name of the company?


We cancel your application. No fees to pay.


3- Do I have to go to the company for the interview?


If you live in the same city and responsible for HR has time to receive you, better. If the internship is in another place, then they will realise interviews by phone or Skype.


4- What happens if I decide to cancel the internship after getting a positive answer from the host company?


You can cancel your internship by paying 50% of the total service in billing period.


5- What happens if the company does not accept me for the internship?


You do not have to pay anything. You can decide to start other process or you can cancel your application and remove your profile of our database.


6- How long in advance should I search for my internship?


It all depends on your start date. For internships starting between January and June, we recommend 4-6 months in advance, especificly for hospitality sector. In this period many students are actively searching.

For other internship periods (July-December): One or two month’s in advance will be enough.

Therefore, you can contact us all year long, we also find internships at the last moment.


7- What are the required documents for my internship?


Everything depends on the destination.

For Europe it is essential:

  • A civil liability covering the entire period of the internship.
  • A valid passport or identity card (not expired)
  • An Internship agreement
  • The European Health Insurance Card

For countries outside the European Union:

  • The documentation concerning the  VISA (if required) and a valid international health insurance.


8- I am not European Comunity but I have residence for my studies. Can I do my practice in another country in the European Union?


On the role: Yes. Unfortunately, the conditions of one country to another can sometimes complicate procedures. It is important to find out good prior to the consulates of the country where you want to go.


9- Once I get my internship, what happens?


Once your internship is confirmed, we organize your first day at the company. We provide the information to prepare your departure. Once arrived, also you can contact us.


Please wait...
Send a message

Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.

Your name
* Email
* What is your question ?
Login now

Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.

* Your name
* Email
* What is your question ?
We're online!

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?

Pin It on Pinterest