Company: French group established in 2008, being one of Europe's leaders in the email marketing industry, a rapidly expanding a growing sector.
The company is expanding internationally through 9 subsidiaries (France, Spain, Italy, USA, Colombia, Brazil, Poland, UK and Australia).
It operates in the online marketing industry and offers E-merchants innovative solutions, helping them gain qualified traffic and generate revenue on their client bases.
As part of its continuous expansion, the company is looking for an Account Manager Assistant intern for our Dutch market, to join its Monetization team in Barcelona.
Reporting to the Head of Monetization, you would be in charge of managing the sending of advertising campaigns across our databases.
Your tasks would be to:
- Manage and execute of E-mail campaigns by negotiating with marketing affiliate platforms, media agencies and advertisers
- Negotiate the pay-outs and business models with new and existing partners.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with new and existing business partners and clients.
- Expand the Dutch market, ensuring the increase in eCPM and margin.
- Analyze and optimize the results of affiliate programs and campaigns
Fluent Dutch, and a good level of Spanish or English. Highly rigorous and organized individual, with strong communication skills and passion for marketing. Value autonomy, as much as the flexibility to work within an international team. Analytical skills are also highly valued. Good knowledge of Office programs.
the company provides: 600 euros gross/month.
Provide service charge if you get the internship.