Our Dive Center partner, located close to Santa Catalina, offers a program as volunteer (without internship agreement) or as internship abroad:
- Receiving new clients
- Organizing payments and equipment
- Ordering food for the trips
- Cleaning the shop and water tanks for equipment
- Welcoming clients after a dive and cleaning their equipment
- Helping with shop and equipment maintenance
- Working on projects such as social media etc.
If you have any special skills (web design, maintenance, teaching, building, languages…) it would love it if you felt like contributing in other ways.
- Accommodation: you will share a room with another person in a house with kitchen.
- Diving once a week (more if possible, depending on whether the boat is full and enough equipment is available)
- Training: we offer open water, advanced, rescue, dive master and specialty training.