The hostels pride themselves on being a friendly and supportive team, open to students from all over the world. Their focus is to ensure that guests feel at home during their stay. The Hostels offer comfort, fun, tranquillity, and security in some of the best locations in Panama. They strive to offer their guests more than just a bed they are keen in offering them experiences by organizing different daily, weekly and monthly events and activities in the hostel (concerts, exhibitions, cultural tours, surf classes, expeditions, whale watching tours etc.)
Information of the Internship
- Lugar: Pánama
- Sector: Customer Service
- Jornada: Full-time
- Inicio: July/August 2016
- Remuneración :accomodation and meals
DESCRIPCIÓN DE LA PRÁCTICA
Quests of the position:
The internship program is based on the following departments: reception, food and beverage, conciergerie.
All the students applying for this internship program will pass thru all the departments during their internship period spend in Panama.
The tasks that the students need to accomplish are the following:
Welcoming guests at reception and giving general information about the location
Promoting and informing the guests about the Hostels daily/ weekly and special events as well as the events going on in
Helping the receptionist with their daily tasks
Collaborating with the Public Relations Department in order to promote the hostel’s events to the general public
Ensuring the successful execution of events
Helping in the F&B department with daily tasks
Requisitos de perfil
- Students who speak English (other languages are highly valued), are very communicative, organized, dynamic, keen to learn and able to work as part of a multifunctional team. We are interested in building a team with a diverse range of skills and abilities, therefore students from all fields are welcome: business, management, languages, tourism etc.
- To be member of a young and multicultural team.
- growing and true opportunities of career.
- Enhance your comercial and customer service knowledge
Si tienes alguna duda o nos confirmas tu interés nos puedes escribir a firstname.lastname@example.org