Our partner is looking for interns in Front Office:
Greet and inform customers on living conditions: rates, benefits
Make reservations, record arrivals and departures / Resolution of complaints
Maintain information materials available to customers /Propose and / or sale of tourist services
Reply to mail, fax, phone / Check or have control rooms (minibar drinks consumed in the "Equipment Loan") / Ensure billing of travel, meals / Accept the bills, payments control deferred
Establish rates / Sales trips
Benefits for the Intern
- Work Visa payments are covered and organized by the resort
- Interns Allowance: We give a Service Charge amount which varies between USD250 – USD500. This amount depends on the business level i.e. occupancy and revenue. We collect 10% service charge from every service and product transaction; this is then accumulated to a fund which will be distributed evenly to all Team members onboard at the end of the month.
- All Meals are covered at the Team Restaurant
- Laundry and uniform
- Access to all Team Members facilities
- Accommodation provided: Four Sharing basis.
- Access to extensive In-House training programs same as all the other Team Members.
For visa purposes we will need below:
- Recent passport size picture in high resolution.
- Passport copy – color – only data pages – first two pages
- Latest education certificates
- Recent work experience letters or reference letters
- Six months minimum
- Four months accepted only for certain periods like September to December or Jan to April
- Maximum one year