Our management accountant duties are the following and you shall help him to execute those duties:
- Preparing management & statutory accounts, periodic financial statements, (Trial Balance, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow Statements) using Kashflow or a similar software.
- Getting annual accounts audited by external auditors: Metric Accountants & submitting them to Companies House
- Preparing R&D expenditure info in order to make claims for R&D Tax Credits from HMRC
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns & submitting them to HMRC
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters & advising on ways to improve business
- Making weekly & monthly Sales Report by new, repeat, engaged, domestic & foreign clients for management meetings
- Creating detailed sales budgets & sales forecasts for prospective investors
- Working out salaries & PAYE, EE NIC & ER NIC deductions for the monthly payroll and submitting Annual Payroll Return P35 to HMRC
- Find potential tax optimisation schemes in order to minimise tax burden on the business
We are rapidly growing vacation rental company based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management.