Our partner is a rapidly growing vacation rental company based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management. We are looking for an intern to work the Distribution Marketing Manager.
- The scope & remit of the role will include but not be limited to:
- To take charge of all our active distribution channels and updating each channel on a live basis
- Following a set format of uploading properties onto advertising channels
- Promote last minute and advanced occupancy
- Researching further channels of distribution and establishing partnerships
- Analyse what advertising channels are performing and nonperforming quickly and efficiently
- Inputting specific promotional rates dependant on an apartment's availability
- Research and update what’s coming up in London and Paris on the company website.
- Write property and area descriptions to allow clients to feel what it would be like to stay in a company’s property.
- Working with the marketing team to brainstorm ideas to promote the company to future clients, travel agents and accommodations providers.
The position requires a highly motivated, bright and committed individual who thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and is results driven. You’ll be committed to getting maximum value from every communications opportunity.
£500/ month + Extra optional paid hours.
An excellent working environment with small, young and dynamic team, almost much responsibility at times.
Provide service charge if you get the internship.