Our partner is a rapidly growing vacation rental company based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management. We are currently looking for a Marketing Intern with the potential for permanent conversion to join us in our London HQ. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing startup. We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual who can work within a team as well as independent. Your main functions will be to assist the marketing team in daytoday activities.
- Generation and characterization of Leads
- Monitoring the " Funnel " acquisition
- Identify and establish contracts with new partners.
- Contribute to online and offline campaigns to generate leads.
- Experience within a similar role and practical experience of all social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and commercial campaigns on these channels.
- Experience reporting on KPI's for social media and content
- Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, basic HTML and video production and editing is a plus
- Great communicator with excellent written English.
- Passion for social and fresh ideas as well as a background in journalism or creative writing is ideal
The position requires a highly motivated, bright and committed individual who thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and is results driven. You’ll be committed to getting maximum value from every communications opportunity.
£500/ month + Extra optional paid hours.
An excellent working environment with small, young and dynamic team, almost much responsibility at times.
Provide service charge if you get the internship.