Important irish Tour Operator is looking for an intern for NORDIC AND NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING GROUPS DEPARTMENT
- Daily communication with suppliers, occasionally with the clients, both here in Ireland and UK will be a requirement of the role and thus fluency in the relevant language(s) is required.
- The role involves the co-ordination of a variety of arrangements for tour groups within specific time restrictions – making reservations, creating & updating group itineraries, making required amendments when changes to the clients programme occur, communication with tour guides and coach companies etc.
- Help to develop and maintain strong relationships with both existing and potential clients.
- Preparation of tour programs and their associated costing.
- Full utilisation of the Tourplan system to generate all client quotations and subsequent follow up, also ensuring that the confirmed proposal is accurately reflected on the software.
- Help preparing material for any agreed sales and marketing activities
- Help with any admin work needed during quotation/follow up / confirmation process.
- Research markets, clients, programs as the need arises and as assigned by your Manager/ Director.
Any other duties as assigned from time to time by your Manager or Director
6 months availability