Our partner is rapidly growing vacation rental company based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management. We are currently looking for a skilled intern to join our Reception Desk as Guest Relation Assistant to build and maintain relationships with our customers. You will provide customers with the highest level of customer service whilst resolving problems and enquires in an effective and timely way. They’re at the very heart of their business, which is where you’ll be, looking after them through thick and thin.
This position is mainly people management intensive and requires experience, energy and strong leadership skills with emphasis on implementation and results generation for day to day functional teams.
- Relationship management: proactively communicating with guests via email, phone and in person to build productive partnerships and inspire trust and confidence.
- Guiding and supervising operations team members and coordinating the postbooking procedure.
- Achieve the highest standards of attentive customer service.
- Updating, confirming and making changes to customer’s reservations and advising customers of itinerary schedules.
- Problem solving: we love it when a plan comes together, but you can’t win them all. You’ll work with teams from across the business to find solutions when things go wrong.
This role will require you to be poised under pressure in a growing business. Done right, it will arm you with seriously strong negotiation and problem solving skills, a network of long term relationships with hosts and guests, and a crucial role in our London business.
£500/ month + Extra optional paid hours.
An excellent working environment with small, young and dynamic team, almost much responsibility at times.
Provide service charge if you get the internship.