Important Irish Tour Operator is looking for an intern for FIT department:
- All aspects involved in the placement of all FIT & Online accommodation requirements with focus on achieving the Company’s overall targets.
- Manage and effectively utilise the FIT & Online Department allocations, securing additional allocations when required and compiling monthly utilisation report with recommendations for action and with regular reporting of activities to the Reservations & Yield Coordinator or the FIT & Online Operations Manager.
- Responsibility for the timely processing of bookings from our client base into the Company’s reservation system and issuing booking confirmations (or entering confirmations into client reservations systems), amendments and cancellations.
- Maintenance of the agent’s extranet, closing or opening allocation as necessary.
- Sending the bulk message on daily basis and arrival list on weekly basis.
- Processing, including securing hotel space for booking requests for which we have no allocations or where allocations have already been utilised.
- In conjunction with the account handler, dealing with any overbooking situations that might arise.
- General office duties including booking confirmations, filing, processing reservations including the preparation of client vouchers and invoices through the Company’s reservations system.
The position may also extend to cover support in any of the Company’s other departments as the need arises.
Mandatory, available for 6 months
Internship agreement mandatory