Our luxury hotel partner is looking for his Social Media Marketing Trainee Coordinator
- To keep Hotels group websites content up-to-date: .com, .co.uk, .es, .fr, .de, .co.jp.
- To control and monitor Hotel’s content applications to provide correct and accurate information to local and international third parties with direct connectivity.
- To review content and execute actions plans in order to increase production of 3rd party online distributors: Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Lastminute, Hotelbeds, Priceline, Booking, Opodo, Orbitz, Laterooms.
- To control the hotel’s digital image throughout third parties to maintain or increase ranking positions.
- To inform the hotel’s regional E-commerce Manager of relevant issues and current status of hotel’s third parties.
- To answer every Guest review in the hotel’s 3rd parties through Revinate
- To update the “answers document” used to answers the Revinate review
- To keep and reinforce the Hotel Satisfaction Promise providing solutions to Guests’ complaints.
- To inform and keep up-to-date the Department Managers of relevant Guests’ complaints
- To monitor the digital sentiment analytics and rankings through Revinate and inform about relevant changes.
- To be the Social Media Champion for the hotel (facebook / Google + / Instagram / Linkedin ) including XXX. Provide the best information of XXX, to the main external Community managers in order they could feed our social media pages.
- To keep XXX web page (update parties, images, information)
- To provide information to 3rd XXX parties that supports XXX as Bpremium, eventbirde website, mesquehotels.cat…
- To keep XXX web page (update schedule, images, information and languages)
- To create and design collaterals for F&B special promotions following the Brand Standards. This includes flyers to be printed as well as digital promotions to be shared throughout Social Media.
- XXX creation and design collaterals
- To support preparing brochures and other printed material to market key events.
- To support F&B department with flyers
Hotel Images (High and Low Resolution):
- To ensure that all images are fully updated on the XXX.
- To upload and maintain High resolution Images on the main third parties to improve our profiles.
- To distribute the approved images for the use of the Business Development Team: Sales Managers and C&E Co-ordinators.
Benefits: 300 euros/months + 1 meal a day + hotel group discounts.
Your profile: Native English, basic Spanish, available for 6 months, internship agreement mandatory.