You will be tasked with helping to manage the relationships with both the customers and the venues with whom Cie work on a day to day basis.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
● Cultivating relationships with new venues/decision makers
● Help customers to use the Cie platform and aid them in managing their bookings.
● Create and maintain a pipeline of deals on the customer side.
● Follow up with venues to ensure all aspects of the sale are completed
● Contribute to an exciting and evolving sales culture and influence product improvements
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● You’re driven. You love fostering new relationships.
● You can handle high-pressure roles
● You’re able to maintain a large, diverse, and engaged network of partner relationships
● You’re well-organized, used to tracking and reporting (a familiarity with Salesforce or a similar CRM is a plus)
● You have an entrepreneurial mindset (and ideally, experience)
● The thought of working in a start-up excites you
● You have a bachelor’s degree
● Minimum – 3 months office experience
● Be part of a growing business with large, international plans
● Career development: personal development and will dedicate time helping make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals.
● Responsibility and a real say in the future of the company – you’ll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up will always be considered
● Work hard play hard, social working environment
Our partner is the online marketplace for booking meeting, conference and desk space.