Discover our amazing Hospitality program in the most touristic areas in Greece. If you are a Hospitality management, Culinary Arts or tourism student , spend a 3 to 6 months internship in our luxury hotels partners to complete your studies with a professional experience.
- You will assist the manager for the following tasks:
- Achieve annual Operations KPIs targets with specific focus on:
2.Food & Beverage
3.Reviews (1000 clients per day on a full basis from April to November)
• Ensure with the support of the HR department that the staff is equipped and performs at maximum level
• Continuously monitor and improve ratings
• Execute the operational plan to meet business and people objectives as well as client requirements.
• Meet goals and KPIs for operational excellence in execution. Monitor closely the implementation and results.
• Drive competitive performance in Client Satisfaction Survey.
This exceptional resort by the sea offers an amazing retreat for families with young children as it has been specially designed to comfortably accommodate both adults and younger guests. The wide range of exceptional facilities and services provided for all ages ensure a truly relaxing family vacation in Crete. Get ready to delve in a world of luxury and enjoy your holidays at one of the best beachfront resorts in Greece.
We only need from your side good attitude, smile, the will to give to others positive energy and be continuous learner.
Multiple languages such as English, German, France, Italian must be consider as an extra asset.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]