Tasks of a Business Development Manager
- Main tasks
- Finding and contacting new prospects through cold calling and email campaigns.
- Scheduling and performing meetings with your potential customers (landlords) to close the deal.
- Qualifying leads and scheduling meetings for Key Account Managers.
- Depending on performance, you will get the chance to arrange personal meetings and go on business trips within your country of focus.
- Other (supporting) tasks:
- Supporting customers when using our platform
- Listing creation & optimization of the current inventory
- Other tasks that could help improving the start-up
- Start date: February 1st 2018 (flexible)
- End date: 31st of August 2018 (flexible)
- 40 hours per week