The intern hired for this position will need to have excellent communication and logical skills in order to provide the best support to those using the software. But they will also need to be a fun, energetic person who is willing to be an important part of the team at this exciting stage in our business.
• Assist the Head of Client Support in day-to-day activities.
• Manage online helpdesks and answer client/customer questions.
• Help to script online surveys and help clients setting up their own projects.
• Test and check client surveys to ensure they go smoothly.
• Help with engaging clients/customers with new ideas and content.
• Identify software issues and liaise with IT team to make improvements.
Our partner is a start-up company in the Market Research industry who have developed our own software to allow clients to build and run their own research projects and online communities. They are looking to hire a dynamic and customer-focused intern to help assist customers and provide advice and guidance in getting the most out of their software.
The person we are looking for will:
• Have excellent written/verbal communication.
• Be confident and able to talk to clients/customers in a reassuring, knowledgeable way.
• Have experience in providing excellent customer service.
• Be logical and good at problem solving.
• Have good attention to detail.
• Be organised and capable of taking personal responsibility for seeing tasks through to completion
• Ideally have some previous technical/programming experience or knowledge of the market research industry (helpful but not essential).
• Be creative and happy to share ideas.
• Have experience in creative use of social media and digital platforms to grow accounts.
• Be happy working alongside a technical team (being a geek will help!).
• As part of a small start-up team, be willing to work hard and go the extra mile to help the business succeed.
• Have the ability to branch into new skills as the company expands.
• Be fun, and willing to bring your own unique character and interests into the wider team!
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com