- Edition of content
Editing, updating and writing/re-writing online content such as hotel and packages descriptions
Verification of the content, reviewing the language and style, ensuring the spelling is
Uploading text and images to the website using a content management system
Reading through original content and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is preserved
Providing other departments with grammatically correct, well-expressed translations on a deadline
Use of Translation Memory software
Proofreading and editing final translated versions
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to anticipate needs and deliver timely, relevant solutions and actions
- Proactive and able to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing between projects.
- Must be quality/detail-oriented, making sure that all aspects of their daily activities are handled with accuracy and minimal mistakes.
- Languages: Combination of two of the following: Dutch or Spanish or French or Italian. One of the languages must be native.
- English used in daily communication.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Intern position 4 - 6 months.
- Paid Internship 500€/net per month
- Monday – Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
Our partner is the leader in e-commerce of short breaks and weekends in Europe.