- Executing check ins at the building.
- Handle pre and post reservation enquiries by phone, email, and personally at the apartment and Head Office.
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations.
- Outbound calls to Apartments and Owners / Guest to arrangement special requests.
- Liason between guest and Apartments to resolve complaints.
- Support relationships with apartments by providing high levels of customer service, maps, welcome package and others.
- Support to Operations Department and Manager, and working coordinate with other departments.
Short and long term rental company, based in Barcelona
- Excellent communication skills in English. Other languages will be valued.
- Business and customer service skills.
- Problem solving.
- Sense of responability.
- Independent and customer friendly.
- Motorcycle or bike is a value. It is necessary to have a fast method of transport to move around the city.
- Experienced with internet and hotel or Apartments industry (minimum one and a half year).
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Resident of Barcelona and valid work-permit for Spain.
- Available full time (40h/week). Rotating shifts.
- Some shifts includes being in “guardia” which represents carrying the company phone at nights to attend