Do you want to work for one of the most exciting and fast-moving companies in Europe? Do you want to be excited to go to work? Feel like the work you do, makes a difference and makes life much easier for many customers? Well now it is your chance! Our partner is now looking for motivated Working Students to support the Customer Service Team in Berlin office.
If you want to help us to create and maintain a positive and on-going customer experience and you are fluent in Dutch, this is the right position for you!
This is what you can expect:
- You will support our Customer Service Team and transmit customer request into our CRM-System
- You are responsible for both maintaining the customer database as well as return slips
- You will assist the personal shoppers with any requests regarding customer care
- Maintaining the outstanding payments and overdue boxes that has yet to be returned to us
- You will be part of a multicultural team that has a flair for providing the best customer experience
This is what you bring in:
- We are all about putting the customers first and this has to be the most important drive for you as well
- Customer- and service-oriented mentality, a real problem solver!
- Proactive, curious, structured and independent colleague who can think outside of the box
- Excellent professional language skills in Dutch and English
Our partner was the first company to offer a ‘Curated Shopping Service’ in Germany. From its conception the team has grown to more than 250 employees, who work every day with commitment and passion to revolutionise the men's fashion market.
You can expect interesting tasks, an attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin and a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a lot of options.