- make sure that users get familiar with the booking system;
- be responsible in improving the customer experience
- have the opportunity to use your sales, negotiation, leadership, and business communication skills.
- You are responsible for your own market, and the corresponding booking targets.
Tasks of a Customer Solutions Specialist:
- 90% Outbound calls:
- Contacting users, to inform that they have a booking request open or are accepted for a room;
- Calling users, to help them with booking a room;
- Calling advertisers to help them with tenant selection;
- 10% Inbound Calls:
- Offering support on any needs/questions that our users have.
- Explaining to our users the advantages of the secure booking system;
- Client Analysis: ·
- Saving the feedback of the users and discussing this on a regular basis directly with our Head of Customer Care how we can improve the website;
- Analyzing the behaviour of users on our website (product).
- Start date: ASAP or 1st of February 2018(flexible);
- End date: 31st of August 2018 (flexible);
- 40 hours per week;