· To undertake FIT client reservations in an efficient and customer focused manner
· To ensure agreed response times to clients are met and all reservations undertaken are accurate
· To build and maintain strong relationships with Cie clients and suppliers
· To deliver first class customer service to our clients
· Working with our reservation system T., ensure all procedures are adhered to and as directed by your line manager
· Preparation and costing of proposed client FIT programmes.
· Full utilisation of the T. system to generate client quotations and subsequent follow up, also ensuring that the confirmed proposal is accurately reflected on T.
· Help with any admin work needed during quotation/follow up/confirmation process.
The position may also extend to cover support in any of the Company’s other departments as the need arises.
Tour operator based in London
6 months internship mandatory