We're seeking an inspired and diligent marketing student or graduate to spearhead our marketing efforts into the French speaking market from the office in London. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact on this growing business. Your duties will include:
- Developing e-commerce pages to maximise sales
- Creation of online content through blogs, videos and articles
- Preparing promotional materials like newsletter advertising and flyers
- Creation of lead generation campaigns
- Managing PPC advertising for optimal ROI
- Engaging with diverse social media audiences
The 3D printing industry is rapidly growing and our partner is at the center of the action with retail stores and a global ecommerce platform. 3D printing communities are cropping up all over the world and this is your chance to lead the discussion in a burgeoning industry.
-Native German or French speaking is a requirement for this role
-University Student or Graduate with a relevant course of study
-Experience in online marketing would be an asset
-Ability to multi task, to prioritise and to see projects to completion
-Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org