We’re a super passionate team who have made it our mission to support language learners. To do this, we’re looking for bright and creative interns who can help the team co-ordinate French content for an exciting language project. We're looking for interns to join us between 3 -6 months and successful candidates will:
- Be responsible for the product development of both the physical and digital resources. This will mainly focus on producing content that explores the French language and culture for English speakers looking to learn French;
- Market research to ensure development is in-keeping with the latest trends and complies with the education curriculum;
- Contribute to some marketing campaigns that help connect the community of people learning languages with the company brand.
- Native French speaker or bilingual;
- Excellent English language skills (at least C2 level in both written and spoken communication);
- Background in foreign languages/translation work;
- Very confident with French grammar;
- Capable of working individually or as part of a young and dynamic team;
- Creative, self-motivated and imaginative;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with MS Office (Excel advanced skills);
The Cie is part of Learning Labs, an exciting UK start-up based at the Innovation Birmingham Campus (next to Aston University).