- Greeting and informing customers on living conditions: rates, benefits...
- Managing reservations, recording arrivals and departures / Dealing with complaints.
- Maintaininh information materials available to customers /Proposing and/or selling tourist services.
- Replying to mail, fax, phone / Checking and controlling rooms (minibar drinks consumed in the "Equipment Loan") / Ensuring billing of travel, meals / Accepting bills, payments control deferred.
- Establish rates / Sales trips
Hotels Spa group based in Canarias islands
Provided: full board accommodation(for internships from 2 to 3 months).
For a 4 months internship or longer: + 100 euros/month at the end of the internship