Your Responsibilities as a Frontend Developer
You are eager to create the best possible user experience and finding solutions to new problems (yes, we are not another App), while sustaining a high level of testability and maintainability in your code. You are not afraid to introduce new technologies, challenge assumptions and take your own decisions to drive the innovation of the product. You are fascinated by technological problems that arise when handling large amounts of data and how to present the results to a user in an interactive and intuitive manner.
As a frontend developer you take control of a modern web-based software stack of technologies including Typescript, AngularJS and gulp.js. As we develop new features, you plan, communicate and execute your projects together with our team of experts in an agile manner.
- Experience with integrating your code into larger systems.
- Ability to utilize existing and design new APIs.
- Knowledge of structured data (e.g. JSON, CSV).
- Ability to execute your tasks independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- You worked with AngularJS before.
- You know about TypeScript.
- Experience with data visualization frameworks (D3.js, chart.js, vis.js).
- Experience in UX design.
- Graphical design / prototyping skills.
- Experience with SVG manipulation.
What we offer
- A beautiful office and a great team
- Friendly, cosy atmosphere
- Interesting challenges to work on
- Freedom to drive & design the product
- Openness for everything that is important to you
Our partner company builds the next generation technology that changes the way companies do process analysis. They are passionate about building high quality software at a fast pace, creating intuitive workflows and beautiful data visualizations to realize complex data analysis also for non-experts.