The general assistant will help in the Coworking organisation in order to provide the best experience to the guests. From welcome guests until manage planning of coworking space, you'll be the reference for the guests.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Greet Co-Workers as they enter, learn their names and businesses
- Handle on location sales and bookings
- Provide Sales, marketing and operational support to Office Manager
- Provide guests with mailing, transport and communication needs
- Provide support with event planning, internal communications, and community engagement of the CoWork
- Ensuring the best experience of all customers
This position is also available in others locations: Jaco and San Jose, as well as Medellin in Colombia.
Our partner is an innovative and modern hotel group. It offers its customers a unique experience and a wide variety of activities in each of its establishments. Constantly growing, the company is really well implanted in the country with hostels in Tamarindo, Manuel Antonio, Jaco and Santa Teresa.
We are looking for a bachelor student interested in customer relationship, and wants to get a professional experience. If you are open minded, positive, team player and organised it may be a perfect internship for you. English must be fluent and an intermediate Spanish will be a plus.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com