· Sending documentation to suppliers/clients for tour groups, create and update technical itineraries for tour groups, and prepare and send rooming lists to hotels.
· In collaboration with the German and Nordics, non-English speaking departments, trainees assist with ensuring that all Tour guides, coach companies and overseas tour leaders have the necessary and correct documentation in order to manage and run their touring groups effectively.
· Responsible for updating the database with the correct details.
· Responsible for tasks specifically assigned to each individual by the manager apart from shared task within the department
· Help with any admin work as required, sending bookings, amendments and cancellations to suppliers
· Daily communication with suppliers and clients - the role is logistics-focused; trainees are required to liaise with the suppliers and clients.
· Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
· Excellent team work and organisation skills.
Any other duties as assigned from time to time by your Manager or Director
Our partner is a Tour operator basedin London
6 months internship