The head waiter will basically manage and lead the waiter team. So a first experience as waiter will be more than relevant to help you to supervise the all team in the day to day restaurant work.
- Managing front of house staff, incl. recruiting, reviewing performance & training staff;
- Coordinating activities between the kitchen and waiting staff to ensure high standard of service;
- Ensuring excellent customer service whilst catering for fluctuating demands based on preferences; Responsibility for dealing with customer feedback, incl. complaints in a timely, efficient & professional manner;
- Creating systems to ensure the efficient delivery of delicious Nepalese cuisine;
- Ensuring that high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and presentation, as well as Health and Safety regulations are adhered to always;
- Liaising with colleagues and ensuring efficient communication.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the service, in daily basis.
- Dealing with customer’s comments, feedback complaints
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Our partner is a restaurants group specialized in Indian food. With lovely locations in London, The Company is also active actor of Indian and Nepalese culture promotion, organizing or participating to cultural events. As recognized restaurant company, it’s a very nice place to increase your customer relationship skills, as well as English level.
You are gastronomy/ culinary art student and you want to improve your customer skills, as well as management ones. You are positive, hard worker and customer oriented.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com