● Recruit new team members! You’ll create job descriptions for new positions, screen CVs, contact candidates, and even participate in interviews
● Identify new recruitment opportunities and suggest initiative for employer branding. We know it’s a great place to work - now convince others to join!
● Help streamline internal processes, such as onboarding and offboarding, and vacation and absence management
● Organize fun team events and other team-building activities
● You are a university student, working towards a degree in Business, Psychology or Social Sciences
● You like to take initiative and come up with creative solutions
● You have strong planning and administrative skills
● You communicate fluently in English and ideally, have some knowledge of German
● You bring along a positive attitude and great motivation to learn
● A professional and dynamic team with a revolutionary vision
● Strive in an ambitious work environment
● Flat hierarchies and excellent opportunities for your own development. You’ll never stop learning!
● Perks as fruits in the office, free German classes, a ping pong table and of course: awesome colleagues!
● You’ll be an integral part of a young, fast-growing company at the heart of digital transformation in sciences in Berlin.
Our partner company is a platform for the management of research data in scientific laboratories. It helps to plan and document experiments and to connect data from all sources in laboratories (people, teams, processes, devices, material and databases) on a singular platform.
some knowledge of German, fluent in English
Internship for 3 - 6 Months (preferable 6 Months)