- gathering, analysing and interpreting complicated numerical information
- assessing and predicting financial risks and returns
- providing expansion advice, tactics and recommendations
- liaising with accountants, lawyers and financial experts
- analysing competitors
- comment on trends
- defining pricing strategies
- defining market entrance and expansion strategies
- make presentation of the results
- the role provides high level of responsibility and good promotional opportunities.
the candidate will report to the CEO and Head of Department.
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Well-rounded commercial and economic awareness and understanding of the financial markets
- Strong sense of integrity and business ethics
- Business communication and interpersonal skills
- Energy and commitment
- Motivated, creative and decisive in approach to problem solving
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work within a regulated environment and comply with set policies and procedures
Skills to be acquired
- Analytical skills
- Project management
- Working under pressure and reporting
- Know how in financial markets
- Know how in business consulting
Duration of internship
City of London, Bank Station.
Our partner is offering entrepreneurial services for small and medium size businesses. The office is based in London.