From September 30th to December 15th, 2017 our partner is presenting the opportunity to work in an internship program for 3 different professional fields (6 months each). The hands on training will provide you with priceless work experience and help you develop skills in programming and web design, social media marketing or public relations management.
For a set number of college students, our partner's service is glad to offer several internship positions in three different spheres. Each sphere has its position, occupation hours, and objectives. The three areas are:
- Web Developer
Currently looking for computer programmers to fill certain positions and work on website development. Specifically speaking, Cie is looking for entry level web developers to fill these roles:
• 1 Back-End Developer (Python)
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
The Cie is currently looking for marketing experts that are eager to expand their skills in the social media sphere. They must possess a basic of knowledge of:
• Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Analytics
• SMM Metrics (Reach, Engagement, Bounce Rate,etc.)
-Public Relations Manager
As having a good public appearance is one of the most important traits to any business, one lucky student will have the ability to learn and develop their public relations skill set. They must possess a basic knowledge of:
• Media Value
• Public Image
• Campaign Relevance
• Social Media Connection
What you'll get?
All of the approved interns after the end of the internship will get:
1) Verificational certificate with the signature of our CEO, CTO. It also will include total hours, success review and your jobs ranking.
2) Bonus prizes (merch, cash, etc.)
3) An opportunity to become a part of our team in future.
Detailed information on responsibilities and day-to-day tasks will be given after students apply
All responsibilities can be divided into two groups:
2) Particular (depends on position). It will be provided after approval.
• If approved, to follow company's schedule and working policies.
• To be polite and gentle.
• To be sober and in a healthy condition (Those approved who will be noticed using drugs/drinking alcohol on the workplace or during working time will be fired immediately)
• Not to provoke conflict situations based on race, gender, politics. To be tolerant and polite.
• To perform any action which dedicated to your job duties if needed, according to your working schedule.
• To provide truthful information about yourself.
• Not to violate the criminal law during the internship program.
How To Apply
Create a document that includes:
1) Position of Interest (Web Developer, Marketologist, PR Manager)
2) Current University of Attendance
3) Year Of Attendance (1st year, 2nd year, etc.)
4) Major or Speciality
Also, make sure to provide:
1) Proof of education (official transcripts or diploma)
2) Form of ID (Scan of Passport, Drivers License)
3) Proof of Residency (Bank Statements, Bills, etc.)
4) Cover Letter + Resume
If the company find you to be an attractive candidate, it will send you a letter to the provided address. It will include your start/end date, internship salary, work hours and specific position.
Lastly, asthey are looking for young and upcoming talent, interns that perform consistently and have good execution their objectives will be offered a full-time position at the company.
Our partner is an editing/tutoring service launched in 1997 in Dover, DE. This Cie is working on simplifying an educational process for foreign students and students from the USA, UK, Australia, and Europe.
Only looking for someone already living or with permit to live and work in USA