· Help to develop and maintain strong relationships with both existing and potential new clients.
· Preparation and costing of proposed client FIT programmes.
· Full utilisation of the system to generate client quotations and subsequent follow up, also ensuring that the confirmed proposal is accurately reflected on the software.
· Help preparing material for any agreed sales and marketing activities including Company’s Product Tariff.
· Help with any admin work needed during quotation/follow up/confirmation process.
· Help with contacting suppliers in relation to availabilities, rates, information.
· Research markets, clients, programs as the need arises and as assigned by your Manager including support developing product portfolio within the UK.
· Non-accommodation Product descriptions to be updated/loaded in the system.
The position may also extend to cover support in any of the Company’s other departments as the need arises.
Our partner is a tour operator based in London