This internship opportunity is a fantastic way to get a strong professional experience as business consultant and international business.
You will be responsable of specific clients to help them in develop or increase their business activity abroad.
The intern will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Creation and follow-up of a data-base
- Telephone canvassing towards international markets
- Follow-up of clients and orders, sending catalogues and samples
- Organization of business trips and creation of agendas and visit reports
- Creation of different type of documents in foreign languages : email presentations, letters, catalogues, translations, reports
With over 25 years of experience in international business, our partner provides SMEs with the necessary tools to open overseas markets for both private companies and public organizations.
You are a student speaking fluently French and/or Italian, and/or German, 2/3/4 year undergraduate following a course in Business School or University, for an internship of 4 to 6 months. Organized, responsible, rigorous, and with a strong sense of communication and negotiation. English fluent mandatory.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]