What will be your responsibilities as a Market Manager Assistant?
- You will assist the area manager who is responsible for the sales of more or less 200 hotels in his/her region
- You will be responsible for the availabilities of the hotel, main objective is to always have product available.
- You will check the competitiveness of the rates compared with the competitors.
- You will help the area manager with putting new deals online and improve the content/pictures of existing deals
- You will work together with the Marketing Department to do quality checks on the website
- You will get a small portfolio of hotels you will be responsible for. This means you will be in daily contact with them to get the best deals, check availability, follow-up on the sales of the hotels,…
Requirements: Excellent communication skills. One of this languages native: Dutch, French, Spanish or Italian. Good level of English.
- 5- 6 months internship
- Full and progressive training
- Full time from Monday to Friday, 9h to 18h
Our partner is an online travel agency specialized in thematic short breaks in Europe.