Your main functions will be to assist the marketing team in day-to-day activities.
- Generation and characterization of Leads?
- Monitoring the " Funnel " acquisition?
- Identify and establish contracts with new partners?
- Contribute to online and offline campaigns to generate leads.
- Experience within a similar role and practical experience of all social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and commercial campaigns on these channels.
- Experience reporting on KPI's for social media and content
- Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, basic HTML and video production and editing is a plus
- Great communicator with excellent written English.
- Passion for social and fresh ideas as well as a background in journalism or creative writing is ideal.
You must be:
The position requires a highly motivated, bright and committed individual who thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and is results driven. You’ll be committed to getting maximum value from every communications opportunity.
- £500/ month + £200 monthly bonus
Our partner is rapidly growing vacation rental company based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management
6 months mandatory