About the role:
The Online Marketing Department is responsible for attracting new members from around the world via desktop and mobile campaigns on the main paid online marketing channels (e.g. Facebook, SEA, Display) as well as through organic traffic (e.g. SEO). The Online Marketing Intern – Facebook & Display reports to the Senior Manager and contributes to the development of the paid advertising channels.
As an Online Marketing Intern – Facebook & Display at our partner company, you will:
- create and implement advertising copy for specific target groups
- monitor ads’ and campaigns’ performance by analyzing the relevant data and KPIs
- optimize ads and campaigns to meet performance goals
- test new Display channels
- earn the Facebook Blueprint Certification
You meet the following requirements:
- you are a university student in business administration, marketing or related fields
- the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies and you are available for at least 6 months starting in October 2017
- you are not afraid of handling large amounts of data and you have a good knowledge of Excel as well as other MS-Office and internet applications
- you are proactive and self-motivated and you can work independently
- you are interested in social media and digital advertising
- native-speaker level written and spoken English
- a fast-growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas
- regular workshops and lectures about work-related topics and soft skills
- independent projects and training sessions for interns
- a "cosmopolitan city with a heart" and the nicest beer gardens in Germany
- weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit & regular team events
With about 2.8 million members in 390 cities around the world, regular local events, interest-based groups and useful information, our partner company is the biggest global network for people who live and work abroad. What started as an idea almost ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With a team representing more than 30 countries, they believe in the benefits of international experience, cultural exchange, and the power of bringing people together. Together, they’re constantly growing and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home, meet other international people, and enjoy their stay abroad.
Please note: They can only accept applications from those who must complete an internship as part of their degree.