As Conference and Events Trainee, you will work with trend data to respond to Groups, Conference and Events enquiries so to develop strong relationships and maximize revenue
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist C&E coordinators in preparing personalized offers for the clients
- Evaluate groups demands through Ideas revenue management software
- Insert data bookings in hotel´s systems and keep them updated.
- Handle creation and follow up of all internal events
- Respond to all Customers, whether internal or external in a manner which is both
professional, courteous and in line with Cie Brand standards and procedures relating to
the department to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Utilize systems, tools and reports in the prescribed way to ensure all decisions are
supported with relevant data analysis, maximizing revenue potential.
- Develop future and repeat business, contributing to the profitability of the Hotel
- Handle all customer enquiries with a professional telephone manner and demonstrate high
standards of customer service
Seek proactive opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
- Collaborate with colleagues and superiors when required to do other tasks, in addition of the ones stated and in a reasonable frame work.
Our partner is a luxury hotel located in one of the famous avenues in Barcelona City
6 months internship mandatory
Fees charged only if you are accepted to the internship