Responsibilities will include:
- Managing inbound leads through a CRM system
- Managing outbound leads together with the sales & marketing directors
- Developing new marketing content together with the marketing agency
- Representing the company in high-level meetings
- Online marketing - Social Media, Search etc....
Through this internship you will
- Work directly with the founders who have worked at leading tech companies
- Be given responsibility and autonomy to create and try your own strategies
- Learn how to work in a fast paced environment where decisions are made quickly.
- Be provided with on going training in Sales & Marketing
- Be given a limited expense account contribution per month (450£)
- Benefit from a generous sales commission structure
- The internship will begin with training and education by playing with the various products and technology for the first few days.
Our partner is a start-up specialized in Nano technologies, located in London
- Excellent negotiating and analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (English is essential but does not need to be your first language)
- A proactive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills, powerpoint, excel and word for proposals
- A desire to learn
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- English + 1 additional language (bonus)
6 months internship mandatory