The position requires a highly motivated, bright and committed individual who thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and is result driven. You’ll be committed to getting maximum value from every communications opportunity.
Maintaining the company’s Accounting platform, including but not limited to:
- Invoice recording and creation
- Debtor & creditor reconciliation
- Expense preparation and posting
- Debt management and collection
- Reviewing and managing staff and client expenses
- VAT reconciliation and return
- Bank reconciliation
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence
- Reconciling all short let rental income receivable to the bank to ensure all Booking channels, such as Airbnb and booking.com have paid them.
- Communicating with Guest and Reservation teams to ensure monthly statements (net rent) to Landlords are correct and sent and paid on a timely basis
- Invoicing Members (cleaning and maintenance charges etc.) on a weekly basis
Our partner is rapidly growing vacation rental company based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management
What you must have:
- This role will require you to be put under pressure in a growing business.
- Native/ Fluent English
- Excellent communication and immaculate presentation skills
- Passionate about economics and accounting
- Be available from August for 6 months
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]