The position requires a highly motivated, bright and committed individual who thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and is result driven. You’ll be committed to getting maximum value from every communications opportunity.
- Present the offers to potential clients by giving them all relevant information, promoting our competitive advantage and be ready to respond to any questions.
- Assist in the conversion of our inbound leads, understanding the ins and outs of the service, keeping the responsiveness at impressively high levels.
- Review existing automated email templates and assist in creating new ones.
- Attend and assist client acquisition meetings and follow up post-meeting.
- Assist in managing the logistics of contracts with new clients.
- Partner with the agency marketing and yield management team to align with client needs, use cases and success stories.
- Assist with the management of the existing clients by responding to their queries
- Drive outstanding rates of renewal, expansion and advocacy in Cie’s corporate client base.
- Assist in the implementation of our new B2B sales approach by building relations with real estate agencies.
Our partner is rapidly growing vacation rental company based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management
What you must have:
- This role will require you to be put under pressure in a growing business. Done right, it will arm you with seriously strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Native/ Fluent English
- Excellent communication and immaculate presentation skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Be available from June for 6 months
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org