The function of the Contracting Department is to negotiate all product services required by our partner for its Groups, Individual and Corporate Departments, including accommodation, guides, transport. The team is responsible for all administration related to all areas of contracting i.e. sending/return of contracts, effective and timely communication with the Information Systems Department to ensure contracts are loaded to the company database.
The department has a pro-active role in the identification of new product and its incorporation into programs suitable for sale/operating by our partner.
- Creating descriptions for new product as well as maintaining existing product information is also a role of the department.
- As part of the day to day role, you need to ensure that all central documents are kept up to date, such as the overview chart etc.
- The placement and securing of accommodation of large volume tour series are also managed by the manager and the team.
- The co-ordination of suppliers/trade visits to the Company office and supplier invitations are managed by the manager and the team.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time by your Director or Manager.
The company now has more than 200 employees and specializes in tourist and professional travels. Specialists in their business, the company has even been awarded. With offices in Irland, Uk and Scotland, it’s one of the leaders in its industry.
You are studying Sales, Business, Hospitality management. Ideally in Master degree you also have a first professional experience. Available for 6 months, you are undergraduate.
- Good basic key board skills and proficiency in Microsoft office and Excel
- Good communication and organizational skills
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]