As a sales and events intern your main responsability will be to increase host company activities and business. You will be in charge of develop business and open the UK market.
- Prospect and cold call companies for new business development opportunities, selling either face-to-face or over phone.
- Meet weekly outside sales appointment expectations, setting face-to-face meetings with business owners and C-Level executives.
- Accountable for structuring weekly out-of-office presentations and submitting all required reports on time.
- Meet weekly outbound call expectations.
- Dedicated to continual education of the sales process and implementing strategies from training into daily sales efforts.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding all individual and department goals.
- Continually bring new ideas and initiatives to management to help better the entire sales department.
Our partner specializes in the extreme sports market, offering new, creative event and marketing solutions. It offers strategies to establish and place brands authentically within the scene and create experiences for athletes within their respective sports. Located in Munich, this atipical agency manage and organise events all around the world.
You are native English (you know the English culture, way of work, etc.)
You are studying business and you are available ASAP for 3 to 6 months internship.
You really like sports and enjoy this industry.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 370 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org