The Front of House Team Member is an essential point of contact for all of the guests, they will always deliver a warm welcome, ensuring guests receive a quick, efficient and professional service. The Front of House team make that all- important first impression. Taking the opportunity to really get to know the guest and anticipate their needs, they are always ready to go the extra mile for the guests.
- Acting as a point of contact for guests, dealing with any queries both in person and on the phone
- Conducts a friendly and efficient check in and check out
- Ensures any arrivals requests are communicated to the relevant person and carried out
- Maintains guest profiles in the Hotel Property Management System, ensuring information is up-to-date and accurate
- Gets to know regular guests and takes steps to personalise guest stay to build guest loyalty
- Promotes upgrades and upsells hotel products and services where appropriate to drive revenue
- Has full knowledge of hotel facilities and services as well as those in the local area
- Makes arrangements for early arrivals and room moves as required
- Monitors the Reception inbox and replies to emails from guests, colleagues and third party suppliers
- Carries out handover at start and end of shift with Housekeeping and other relevant departments
- Carries out general administrative tasks including, but not limited to; Advance purchase bookings; City Ledgers; Checking rates and reservations; checking backups for bookings; Room allocations; Running credit limit reports; VIP rooms and specific requests
Our partner is the largest hotel owner-operator in London with more than 4000 bedrooms and more than 150 meeting and event spaces across the capital, enabling it to be the world’s best‐managed hospitality company offering the best guest centred experience in the industry.
Hospitality/tourism student, or relevant previous experience demostrating your interest and knowledges in this field.
Fluent Egnlish (C1 is a must), and be available for 6 months (no negociable). European citizen or UK work permit, as our partner is not sponsor.
Start internship: February or August/September.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com