A business developer internship involves some responsibilities. The business developer is in charge of increasing his company’s sales. To do so, he can use various channels and spend a significant part of his time prospecting. His objective is to secure new contracts with existing clients or convince leads. Then, he is in charge of managing those customers in order to retain them.
The company is looking for Mobile Business Developer to work with Sales team. This is an opportunity to manage international clients and be part of an international company with a multicultural team.
The Mobile Business Developer will play a crucial role including:
- Building company sales opportunities pipeline using Linkedin, outreach emails and phone calls
- Creatively identify the best ways to develop a relationship
- Update lead and prospect interaction in CRM and provide relevant feedback
- Create and ensure use of processes in order to guarantee smooth daily operation
- Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns
- Monitor Sales team activity including but not limited to: Client contacted, met, ...
Our partner is a start-up that helps Brands to create mobile media plans covering the entire conversion funnel: Branding, Prospection, Performance & Display CRM, etc. Multicultural team, the office is located in London, UK. The company operates in 15 countries and has offices in France, UK, Spain, Italy, South Africa, Asia and South America
Our partner is looking for a student in Business, marketing and similar. This internship is open to hire so a last year student will be a must.
The company looks for a student with fluent English AND other native language. An internship agreement is mandatory.
- Experience in Business Development
- Experience in Digital marketing a plus
- Driven by results
- Ability to work hands on in a start-up environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Determined self-starter with a positive attitude
- Can show initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be allowed to work in United Kingdom
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]