The marketing assistant intern provides support to the operating team in order to reach the objectives defined by the marketing director. He performs a broad range of tasks linked to direct or product marketing or market researches. He handles scheduling, marketing events organization, marketing business trips, helps preparing projects… The position is therefore quite versatile. The marketing intern is usually operating as an assistant of a marketing executive.
Our partner is looking for Mobile Mediaton Manager (Intern). This is an opportunity to manage international clients and be part of an international company. With a multicultural team this is a great opportunity to step into the Mobile Marketing Industry.
The mobile mediation manager will play a crucial role including:
- Develop company mobile mediation activity
- Setup and manage campaigns in the company mobile tracking system (new offer, new banner, and any campaigns changes,...)
- Monitor performance on advertising campaigns and optimise the delivery on a set of kpis
- Troubleshoot campaign integration issue
- Demonstrate the capabilities of the company – mobile’s products & services during client meetings
- Give feedback to Sales team about campaigns
- Prepare client reports and advise on delivery
Our partner is a start-up that helps Brands to create mobile media plans covering the entire conversion funnel: Branding, Prospection, Performance & Display CRM, etc. Multicultural team, the office is located in London, UK. The company operates in 15 countries and has offices in France, UK, Spain, Italy, South Africa, Asia and South America
Our partner is looking for a student in webmarketing and similar. This internship is open to hire so an last year student will be a must.
The company looks for a student with fluent English AND other native language. An internship agreement is mandatory.
- Experience in Digital Marketing a plus
- Experience in Account Management a plus
- Ability to work hands on in a start-up environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Determined self-starter with a positive attitude
- Can show initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills using all relevant media.
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills and capacity to turn insight into actions
- Fluent in English. Second language a plus
- Min bachelor degree
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com