In the Projects & Innovation team the company looks for a perfect balance between the creative and logical is what we search in our projects. The main goal is to generate value to the company trough new revenue streams, process optimization, cost efficiency or customer experience improvement. Responsible for supporting the evaluation, design, execution, measurement, monitoring and control of business processes in the different departments. Helping that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Work collaboratively across all departments of the organization to help improve the management of a business process. Focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Models identified business process problems to help generate efficient solutions
- Recommends and helps implement the improved and more efficient business processes
- Analyzes and audits business processes and practices for inefficient methods
- Develops project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs.
- Verifies results by completing tests
- Develops problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications; writing programs
- Creates and supports departments in the input of process flows and other related information in the BPM software
- Contributes to best practice strategies for BPM implementation across different departments and locations
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Our partner is an innovative and modern hotel group. It offers its customers a unique experience and a wide variety of activities in each of its establishments. In full growth, it already offers famous and attractive cities such as Cartagena and Medellin.
You're fluent in English and you have a 1st experience in process analyst or related position. An experience in hospitality industry is a plus. you have knowledge in BPM software and Google Suite and Microsoft Office. You're able to write clear structured processes on digital platforms
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 370 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org