Working directly with our Project managers, you will have a variety of duties including:
- Explore new markets (market study/benchmark/doability and time to market)
- Develop new offers: research and management of white label /suppliers/ partner
- Develop new marketing tools: negotiate, create and manage partnership with marketing agencies.
- Creation of dedicated KPIs and following-up documents
- Updating web content. Working on the website design
- Participation in the launch of new activities. Following up technical developments
Branding and customer service
- Find new channels to attract and keep customers (email marketing, newsletter, native advertising)
- Managing the branding of the company (social networks, blog, website, e-reputation)
- Overseeing the customer service and responding to specific requests
Our partner is a health and wellness company that provides personalized products and services.
Based on data mining, They select the best natural ingredients to create tailor made vitamins for different concerns. At the company, they believe that taking vitamins is not enough, and we provide digital coaching to educate our users. All our products are designed and created in the UK.
Their mission is to optimize the results of our remedies based on data mining and medical researches.
Why should you join our partner?
Offer an experience in a dynamic and entrepreneurial start-up and the opportunity to work with a highly motivated young team. You would work in an ideal environment to enhance your skills and to develop your expertise. Depending on your performance you may be proposed opportunities.
Skills>French is appreciated Advanced Excel Skills Photoshop skills appreciated, Being keen on new technologies and receptive to e-commerce problematics is essential You must be proactive; we give great autonomy to our interns Very organised and comfortable multi-tasking and prioritising Energetic, takes the initiative and make things happen Drive and enthusiasm to reach and exceed targets Your sense of creativity will matter as much as your sense of organization and synthesis.