The Purchasing and Planning Team Internship programme provides training in Procurement Administration, Venue Partnership Coordination, Business Management, Buying Experience and Relationship Management.
You will assist the purchasing supervisor in the following tasks:
- Work with the team to guarantee a high level of accuracy in purchasing with all relevant venues and suppliers
- Ensure minimal wastage occurs in purchasing of tickets and supplier services with all relevant venues and suppliers in collaboration with Utilization
- Support the Manager on creating and improving buying processes and procedures
- Help creating and maintaining accurate documentation on venue regulations
- Responsible for the team roster, shift swap requests and annual leave requests, ensuring that all time keeping systems and records are accurately maintained
- Support Senior agents on monthly sessions to review procedures and identify improvement opportunities
- Assist the Manager in the organization of buying events
- Support the manager with reports on the team’s KPI for quarterly performance reviews
- Acting as the main point of contact for escalations, issues and scheduled weekly calls/meetings with other departments/business partners in the absence of the department manager
- Assisting the Department Manager with the recruitment process
- Overseeing the training program for New Hires to ensure material is relevant, up to date and delivered in a timely manner and delivering training in the absence of Senior Agents
Our partner is a rapidly growing and energetic provider of high-quality guided tours.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, or a relevant field preferable.
- Fluent English and 1 aditional language: French or Italian or spanish
- Internship agreement and Irish work permit or European citizenship mandatory
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]