The reception supervisor manage the Front Office department, and work in team with the Revenue Management. Is position is very important as the good valoration from guests mainly depends of his ability to organise very well Front Office daily tasks.
- Manage receptionists tasks on the night shift
- Process all guest check-ins and early check outs
- Review receptionists’ reports
- Obtain clean and organized reception
- Accounting reports as required
- Ensure to complete the logbook
- Check all the Complete Registration Cards to make sure to have all the Id ́s and personal information of our arrival guests
- Perform adjustments and corrections and rectify all PMS problems that occur during night shift
- Verify that all registered guests have the payment applied correctly in the PMS
- Prepare of End of day procedure
- Make sure that all the arrivals for the following day are already assigned
- Prepare all the Registration Cards, Bracelets and keys for the arrivals of the next day
- Check all accounts of guests who check out the next day
- Responsible for a cash float throughout your shift and ensuring all floats balance correctly at the end of shift
- Ensure standards of customer service
- Ensure the good conditions of reception equipment
- Must be able to perform the full night audit if needed
- Act as manager on duty for the hostel in the absence of the Management Team dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may happen in case on Events or Parties, is mandatory of coordinate all the security team
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety
Our partner is an important hospitality group, providing amazing experience to their guests in several countries of Latin America. This company is contribuing to change the traditional hospitality business model.
This position is also available in Mexico.
You're studying Hospitality Management. You have a 1st experience in Front Office or Housekeeping. You can stay for a 6 months internship. Very organised, able to work under pression and Team worker are a must.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com