The waiter trainee will have a key role in the image of the hotel and its good reputation. It’s an internship very oriented to customer relationship, and you will learn a lot about self-organization, work under pressure, respect company standards and relationships.
- Preparation of the restaurant and ensure that the tables are well presented.
- To know the menus, dishes of the day ... and to play a role of council
- Take orders and pass them to the kitchen
- Serve and deserve the dishes, make sure the customers do not miss anythin
- Manage the stocks and make sure the restaurant doesn’t miss anything (cutlery, glasses, coffee ...)
- Ensure that the rules of hygiene and standards of the restaurant are respected
Our partner is a typical waterfront hotel on the south coast of Britain. Located in a seaside city, it welcomes tourists from all over Europe. Charming hotel with traditional architecture, it was recently taken over and challenged to become a reference hotel of the region.
You're fluent in English, positive and team worker. Student in hospoitality, tourism or languages. You're in Bachelor. Responsible and organised are good strentgh as well. Working in hospitality can be a hard experience if you never worked before. The work is intense, we recommend you a previous operational experience.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org